smart Six-Year | 60,000 Miles Maintenance in Decatur, GA
Reset maintenance counter in cluster
Grease hinges and locks of doors and hatch
REPLACE THE FOLLOWING :
- activated charcoal filter for A/C
- air cleaner element
- brake fluid
- car key battery
- engine oil and filter
- flat belt and spark plugs
CHECK THE FOLLOWING :
- battery fluid level and condition
- body, underside of vehicle and paint for damage
- brake system/brake hoses for tightness
- central locking system for proper operation
- condition of front axle ball joints and boots
- condition of steering mechanical components and rubber boots
- disk brake pads for lining thickness
- engine coolant level and strength
- engine, gearbox, tubes and hoses for tightness
- exhaust system for tightness and correct fixation
- flat belt for condition and wear
- headlamp setting, correct if necessary
- horn, interior and exterior lights, warning lights, A/C system, seat heating for proper operation
- parking brake function
- seat belts for damage and proper function
- tires and wheels for damage, condition and single-sided wear
- tire pressure, correct if necessary
- tire tread depth
- windshield washer system fluid level, correct if necessary
- windshield wiper blade condition and wiper/washer system function
- valve clearance adjustment, correct if necessary
Dealership quality and professional experience without the dealer$hip price tag.
I’ve used the Revolution team for years and have always received great service above and beyond my expectations. They even point me back to the MB dealer to take care of areas covered by warranties and recalls ( = a big savings).
It’s refreshing to see an owner so involved — Matt always takes time to discuss the issues and review my options. And Tammy runs a smooth process, making sure they deliver when she says they will.
They only thing I would change: it’s hard to see the shop on DeKalb industrial across from the Kroger shopping center. I think I drive past it every time.
I wish I could give them another * for honesty and speedDave S.
Quality smart Six-Year | 60,000 Miles Maintenances at an Affordable Rate
No Question Is Too Big or Too Small
An easy and timely way to get in touch
Getting your everyday questions answered is both simple and convenient. As soon as you send your inquiry in, we'll respond as soon as possible. Or if you'd like to request an appointment immediately, we can take care of that too.