Gasoline Vehicles 1997 and Older in Decatur, GA
Mercedes C, E & E-Z Services in Decatur, GA
Service Intervals for all vehicles before model year 1998:
- C-Service every 3,750 miles
- E-Service every 15,000 miles
- E-Z Service every 30,000 miles
C Service Includes the Following Work:
- Oil and filter change
- Check all fluids and top off as needed
- Check brakes
- Check exhaust system
- Check tire pressure and adjust as needed
- Check for leaks
- Lubricate chassis if applicable
- Check belts and adjust as needed
- Check exterior lights and replace bulbs as needed
- Check fuses and replace as needed
- Check windshield wiper and washer systems
- Stamp service book
- Install service sticker in the windshield
E Service Includes all items listed in C Service, plus the following:
- Replace spark plugs
- Replace air filter(s)
- Check function of glow plug system (diesel)
- Replace both fuel filters in diesel cars (every 15,000 miles)
- Check steering components
- Check parking brake and adjust as needed
- Adjust valves if applicable
- Check for leaks
- Check ignition timing if applicable
- Adjust air/fuel mixture if applicable
- Rotate tires
- Check interior lights and replace as needed
- Clean throttle linkage and adjust as needed
- Clean and aim windshield washer nozzles
- Lubricate sunroof guides
- Lubricate door hinges and latches
- Clean out fuse box
- Check function of the climate control system
- Read and clean computer fault codes
- Steam clean the engine compartment
E-Z Service includes the E Service plus the following work:
- Service transmission
- Replace fuel filter
- Change differential fluid
- Change power steering fluid
- Flush brake fluid (every two years regardless of mileage)
- Change coolant (every 10 years or 100,000 miles)
Trust your Mercedes C, E & E-Z Service needs to REVOLUTION. Give us a call or use our online form to schedule an appointment for your Mercedes-Benz today!
Dealership quality and professional experience without the dealer$hip price tag.
I’ve used the Revolution team for years and have always received great service above and beyond my expectations. They even point me back to the MB dealer to take care of areas covered by warranties and recalls ( = a big savings).
It’s refreshing to see an owner so involved — Matt always takes time to discuss the issues and review my options. And Tammy runs a smooth process, making sure they deliver when she says they will.
They only thing I would change: it’s hard to see the shop on DeKalb industrial across from the Kroger shopping center. I think I drive past it every time.
I wish I could give them another * for honesty and speedDave S.
Quality Service at an Affordable Rate
No Question Is Too Big or Too Small
An easy and timely way to get in touch
Getting your everyday questions answered is both simple and convenient. As soon as you send your inquiry in, we'll respond as soon as possible. Or if you'd like to request an appointment immediately, we can take care of that too.